On 24/10/2007, Kathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> please take me off your mailing list. After Thursday this email will no
> longer be valid. Thank you, Kathy Haynie
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> P.S. I love open office.
people being added or removed by others either accidentally or maliciously.

You need to send a blank e-mail, *from the subscribed address* to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The *subscribed address* will get an e-mail back asking for confirmation.
Once the *subscribed address* has followed the instructions in that message
it will get one more message saying that it been unsubscribed.

Normally this whole process can be completed in the course of a few minutes
or less.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England