[CC:d to user]
Jesse Burdwood wrote:
> I purchased your product

>From where? Certainly not from www. openoffice.org, where it is a free
download. For a refund, contact where you did purchase the product. In fact,
exactly what was the name of the product you purchased?

>  merely for the fact that I could put Microsoft Word documents in that
> format and vice versa.

What format? Microsoft's .doc format? Or OOo's .odt format?

>  Because it comes up as an "error" every time that I do that, I would like
> refund. Thank you.

When you do what, exactly? What is the error message? What is your operating
system?

--
Bob Long

personally.