I am using Windows XP 2000 Iam using version 2.3. Of OpenOffice.org
Iam trying to use the color system to color different things, and I do not know where to find it on the toolbar and where to go to change the fonts and different number size. Please tell me where to go to get it.

There are several ways to change colors. If for example you want to change the color of a word to red, select the text, and find the toolbar button with a capital A and a colored bar under it. Next to that A is a little down pointing triangle. Click that and it will open a color palate where you can select the text color. Alternatively you could also go to the top menus and click Format > Character > Font Effects and select the font color there.

To change the fonts, you can select the font from the toolbar. By default is should be in the second row of buttons. In that second row there are three white boxes. The second box is the font selector. You can also change the fonts by clicking Format > Character > Font and choose the font you want.

Does this help you out and get you started in the right direction?

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany