On Thursday October 25 2007 09:33 am, Peloni Almony wrote:
> My printer has gone south, so I want to use another computer to print OO
> docs.  I  found a PC with Word installed, but I still can't  read my
> file.
>
> Can you help, please?
> .  .  .  .  .  .    Maury

    Are you sure the other PC only has MS Word installed. If you are
printing a spreadsheet, it will probably need to have Excel as well. If
your file is a text file, then what James Knott wrote you is what you must
do. If it is a spreadsheet, you will have to use Save As. When the Save As
window opens, change the File type from OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.Ods) to
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP (.xls). Then click the Save button.

Dan