Hi,

2007/10/27, Manfred J. Krause wrote:
> 2007/10/25, NoOp wrote:
> > On 09/22/2007 09:22 AM, Harry Petree wrote:
> > [...]
> Two proposals @Scott:
> [...]
> ... try as workarround:
> Close OOo.  ;-)
> Copy the 'user folder' [..\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2\user] of your
> wife's
> installation to your installation [..\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org2\user] -

or :
in WinXP there's the directory <...\Default User\AppData\...>
[it is *not* the directory <...\All User\AppData\...>]

Copying a 'user folder' to this directory effectuates, that it will be the
default setting for all users (but adapted to the own installation - I
hope so) ...
;-)

> it should effectuate as having done the first initialization.
> 'Restart' OOo (please, try with all known possibillities and variatons)
>
> Maybe it will work - but I don't want to raise false expectations ...

I expect, you'll get another error message - please, transfer it to 'users' ...

(maybe, then renaming the 'user folder' to e.g. 'user_old' and restarting
OOo should create a 'working user folder')