To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated] OPEN OFFICE PROBLEM

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Downloaded openoffice but there is no obvious way to start the program(icon) when ionstalled. Not nice at all!! If this is an example of user friendliness I DON'T CARE TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS PROGRAM.

First of all, did you install the program after downloading it?

If you did, and if you're using Windows, you should be able to start it by clicking Start > Programs, then finding OpenOffice.