On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:52:31 -0000
"Maggie Randles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Maggie,

> I would be most grateful if you could unsubscribe me from all
> communications from open office.

We, the users, can't do that.  You have to do it yourself, using the
subscribed address.  It's a two step process.  You have to reply to the
confirmation email you'll receive, otherwise you won't be unsubbed.
This is to prevent malicious, or accidental, unsubscribing by third
parties.

Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and that will get
the ball rolling.

--
 Regards  _

You only see me for the clothes that I wear
Public Image - Public Image Ltd