Hi at work we use open office I worked on a workbook on my home computer using microsoft excel and when i copied it to my work pc all of the changes i made were not showing. Please can you advise ?

Thank You
Karen Tynan
UK Business Manager
Flixmedia Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)207 316 1845 (Ext 404)
Fax: +44 (0)207 316 1893
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.flixmedia.eu / www.flixmedia.tv

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender. The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Flixmedia.