There is another product out there, that seems to be Openoffice.org's  office
suite in wolf's clothing.  It is called OpalOffice.  Their CD  includes JRE
v6 and is somewhat cheaper than Perfect Pro Office System  2007.  What shocks
me is that they have actually replaced OpenOffice in the  title bar with their
name: Opal Office.  A detailed comparison of the Opal  Office screenshots
reveals them to be identical to Writer, Calc, etc.   Since I don't plan to
download their version of the program (they charge roughly  $12 for a
download), I
won't find out if they also include the source  code.  The cost of a disk is
slightly higher, and is typical for a simple  distribution disk ($17 as i
recall).  Personally, I think that free is a  much better price.