On Sunday October 28 2007 03:25 pm, Young, Kathy wrote:
> I'm having difficulty translating Word documents created at school in
> Vista.  What can I do to fix this problem.  Thanks,
>

> Kathy Young
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     They are most likely using MS Word 2007 with the .docx format. The
only program which will read that format is MS Word 2007. However, you can
also save documents in the older and more widely used  .doc format while
using MS Word 2007.  When saving the file the first time, select the older
file format in the Save window. Or, use Save As once the file has been
saved the first time.

Dan