To whom it may concern;

I am running Open Office 2.3 on an iMac 24 with the new OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system.

Having previously been running Open Office 2.2 with the Mac OS X 10.4.10 Tiger operating system with no problems it was very disappointing to find the newer version not working well with the Leopard software.

Examples are;
1) It is much slower to open.
2) The icons for files are not displayed in the Open Office format (except for spreadsheets) 3) I also note that when I try to launch Open Office the X11 application which launches first has a different code line in the xterm window which opens.

Can you advise me if there is anything I can do to improve the working of Open Office?

Yours sincerely

Anthony Shepherd