[CC:d to user]

"Ray LaMora" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have downloaded and I keep getting the message to "unpack", the system
> chooses the location and runs the program but keeps making
> me start over again.  What do I do?

What is the *exact* filename that you downloaded? Do you keep trying to run
that same file name each time? Of course, if you do, you will get the same
results each time.

Is there a SETUP.EXE file in the location where the files are unpacked? Have
you run that?

--
Bob Long

personally.