I do my writing in US English, and use the appropriate Spellcheck Dictionaries (plus a couple custom ones, such as "Proper Names") for this.

However, I am thinking of submitting a document (Writer) to a foreign market that wants me to use UK English. I want to make a special copy of the document, then run Spellcheck on it with the UK Dictionary, without disturbing my settings for all my other documents. Can I do this? Or do I have to change all my settings to UK, run the Spellcheck, and then change all my settings back?

Anybody out there who regularly runs Spellcheck on different languages and can give me a clue to the easiest way to accomplish this? Thanks.

Jim Hartley
--
Teen Angel - a ghost story - http://teenangel.netfirms.com