I recently got a new computer with the Vista Basic program. (Apparently it is
on all the new computers)- I don't care for it because so many things are "not
compatable" with it. I had a trial of Microsoft Word, which ran out. Now there
is Microsoft Works installed in it and I can use that. However, some of the
printing projects I have are for "Word" not Works. So if I downloaded your
program:
  1. Will it be compatable with this stupid Vista?
  2. Will I be able to use it the same as Word? So that the template would be
recognized?
  3. Will it mess us my Works? (coz I got a bunch of documents done in it)

  Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.
  Sincerely, Jo Ann