Hello,

I am having trouble having an animation to repeat in impress. I can get it to animate once, but not to repeat, I want it to repeat till the next click, but even if I tell it to do that it just stops after one. I have tried many ways, but it still dosen't seem to work.

Also I cannot play any sounds with the animation. I converted the file I want to WAV like the other files, which ALSO do NOT work. I can select it just like the animation repeat, but there is no result that come from it.

I have the Mac Version.

Thanks a lot

Jeff