Hi everyone,

I am familiar with OOo to the point I can compile it from scratch on Linux and I use it day-to-day for my job...

However - I have been asked to quote for installing it on a few MACs in a design office.

MACs are an alien world to me, apart from the command line of the latest releases as it is just like Linux :-)

Anyway - I have just started reading about NeoOffice, OpenOffice.org for MAC plus X11 (eeek!) and the alpha of OOo for MACs on Aqua.

Can someone offer any guidance/advice as to which installation route will provide what type of experience and perhaps - more to the point - is likely to be the least intrusive to production MAC platforms? The user really only wants to be able to open, edit and send back the odd Microsoft doc to their clients...

TIA

Alan

--

The Way Out is Open