Dear Sir,
     i am adaekalavan, Lecturer in Department of Information Technology, J.J.
College of Arts and Science, Pudukkottai, Tamilnadu, India. I am completed
in MCA with M.Phil(C.S). Now i am handle the class for M.Sc. information
technology students in this semester. in  our university have frame the
syllabus in open office.so, i am need to how to work in open office package
and need of decumentation also can you sent documentation about open office
package in this email id. i am expecting from u how to work open office
package documentaion.

thanking u

with regards

Adaekalavan. S