This is the handiest one to put up:

http://oll.libertyfund.org/index.php?option=com_staticxt&staticfile=show.php%3Ftitle=1276&Itemid=27

JimW

NoOp wrote:
On 11/10/2007 09:30 PM, jimw wagner wrote:
When I am cutting and pasting text from the net, I constantly have a problem that only so much shows on the OO screen. Sometimes, If I cut down the font-size greatly, I can get the rest, and even then I can only save it by cutting and pasting it again, into Kword, After which I can put that file into odt.

It seems to me that I had this problem some years ago, and solved it, but my memory is such that I can't remember how it went.

Can anyone give me any advice on this?

I'm using Ubuntu, with the official, non-Ubuntuized version of OO.

Thanks,
JimW

Do you have an example url?