On 12/11/2007, eleanor wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi harold
>   thanks for getting back to  me. sorry for the confusion it doesnt
> calculate the total at the end of the cell. I am on windows xp. i bought the
> cd from a web site hotsales NJ. USA it opens up as office org.. hope this
> helps you to undestand my problem  and can help me.. i do have the
> autocalculate ticked.
>   eleanor

I don't know why your Calc sheet shouldn't recalculate.

Are the data in your sheet confidential? Can they be changed to protect the
innocent and still show the problem? Have you got a web site to which you
could upload your sheet? If not, go to www.mytempdir.com and follow the
instructions. You'll be given a reference number. Once you've uploaded a
sheet that exhibits your problem come back here with the following
information:
1. Details of how we can access your Calc sheet - URL, reference number,
whatever.
2. Details of what you do that shows the problem
3. Details of what happens  - what you think is *wrong*.
4. Details of what you think *should* happen - what you think is *right*.

Also, please remind us which version of OO and which version of which
Operating System you are using.

Once we have that information I'll be happy to take a look to try to figure
this out.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England