Hey to all!

I really hope you can help me.

I'm using Mac OS 10.5.1 (Leopard) with X11 (Vers. X11.app 2.0 - X.org X11R7.2) and OOo 2.3
on my MacBook.

As you can see from the attached picture of my desktop while holding a presentation under OOo
there is still the menu bar.

The button "full screen on/off" does not work. I definitly switched "fullscreen mode" ON in the settings.
Is this a known problem? I think it is the problem of X11, isn't it?

Can anyone help me?

(I also tryed the tool "PresentYourApps" an X11. It hides the menubar , but while I'm presenting one
can see the desktop background. The solution for me - hopefully not for all the time - is, that I
choose a black background when I want to hold a talk, hide the menu bar of X11 and afterwards
swith my background back.....    :-(    )

I would be VERY pleased to get positive feedback.
Thanks a lot, yours Simon

SUCHEN AUF www.xabbel.de HILFT !!!!!
Einfach mal vorbeisurfen...