2007/11/16, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Mark Harris wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> I have recently downloaded version 2.3 of 'OpenOffice.org' for OSX 10.3
> 'Panther'.
> My problem is I can only access 'Writer'. I need to access the other items
> particularly 'Draw'.
> Can you please advise?
>

> With the Mac version, only the Writer icon appears.  However, you can
> create and work with any file type, from within any OpenOffice application.
> So, while in Writer you could create or open a spreadsheet, just as you
> would a Writer document.  You can do this because OpenOffice is a fully
> integrated package and does not require separate applications to handle
> different document types.

On the second row (standard toolbar) of your OOo screen (right under File),
you see the odt icon. Click on the triangle to the right of the icon to open
a droplist of all the OOo components: text document, spreadsheet,
presentation, drwaing, database, HTML document, etc. Click on Draw and a new
window with the drawing component opens...

--
Guy
using dutch OOo 2.3 m221 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger