On 16/11/2007 19:20, JJ Rogers wrote:
OO is cool, I subscribed to the forum but found it way too much information
for me. I have unsubscribed twice, yet I continue to get lots of OO email.
Ca you help?

JJ Rogers

The "forum" and this mail list are separate. In general one doesn't get e-mails from the "forum". To unsubscribe from this mail list do what it says at the bottom of every e-mail you get from it, namely "To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]". Once you have sent that e-mail you will get another e-mail requesting confirmation. Carefully follow the instructions in that e-mail. You will then get a final e-mail confirming that you are unsubscribed.

Oh, the address *from* which you send the initial e-mail *must* be the one that's subscribed. The reason for that and for the request for confirmation is to prevent one person [un]subscribing another either by accident or by design.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England