On 16 Nov 2007 at 23:58, Bob Long wrote:

> mike scott wrote:
>
> [..]
>
> > (Oh, btw, I think someone said pdfcreator was not free. Bullzip for
> > windows seems to work reasonably well and is a freebie. Others have
> > suggested cutepdf)
>
> For the sake of completeness, PDFCreator (if you are talking about what is
> available from SourceForge), is free:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

Ooops - thanks for the correction. I dug back through gmane, and found
I'd quite misinterpreted someone who wrote, "PDFCreator is more
versatile, but that comes at a cost. ". Mea culpa.

--
various incoming sites blocked because of spam; see
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk for a list and openpgp crypto key