To KAMI: How does one install these templates? I cannot seem to do anything but download them.

KAMI wrote:
Hi OpenOffice.org Fans!

As you probably know we (The OxygenOffice Professional Team) are collecting templates and ClipArts for OpenOffice.org. We have collected and created several templates and ClipArts and put them into easy-to-install packages available on Extensions website: http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/taxonomy/term/34

We are calling you to share your works with The Community under a free license. We are looking for templates and galleries for several languages and we will create new packages if you send stuffs for unsupported language.

The list of licensed materials is here:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/

Best regards,

KAMI