From: rob clement [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:12 AM

With writer open can you see what you get when you try >file >new. This
should give you the other components of the program. I do not know why
it has been done like this but we get many people confused by this.

--
Thanks

Rob

Thanks, Rob. I agree ... and I also came to appreciate this level of
integration rather quickly. If anyone here is listening, a simple popup when
someone first launches the application, pointing out that ALL the apps are
available simply by clicking File > New ..., would probably alleviate the
confusion for most people.

Just a suggestion. Love the integration!!
Elchanan