Haha, what great timing! Thanks, Drew!
Elchanan

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 12:47 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] dictionary

David Pickburn wrote:
> I am using Open Office 2.3 but the dictionary does not seem to be
> available as I cannot use the spellchecker.
>
> David Pickburn
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> 89 TWIN RANGES DRIVE
> WARRAGUL 3820
> 0356233279  0438744036
> In a world of peace and love music would be the universal language

Hi David,

I am happy to tell you that the inaugural posting  at the newest user
support forum is on this very subject.

Please feel free to take a look at
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=67

If you have any questions or comments I am sure the author would be
willing to help as best he can.

Sincerely,

Drew