I dont understand you.I have cousins in usa and i lika usa.I have never write something bad about usa.Dont send any mail to me agian. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:31 PM
Subject: [users] Callmeshame

You do not like the advice you were given, then why don't you stop asking for advice? You may not like Americans, but at least we are here to help those who need it. I am proud to be an American and am Holy thankful that I was born in this Country and not in one where jealous people try to defame us.

 Beth Hill

callmeshane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Hmmmm the respondees must be Americans....

15 different opinions...

ONE party useful answer...

Lots of stinking judgement about some they have never met, never had
anything to do with, and have never actually asked or verified ideas,
motivations or perceptions with...

All carrying on like a pack of arseholes....

And NOT one person set about to FIX the bug of MM and CM limitations of
300 x 300 units in the program.

Don't forget... after seeing all the nasty immature and tantrum throwing
bullshit you people spit out...

No wonder the USA has a brain damaged scumbag junkie for a president - I
mean look at who consistently votes people like him in.

Is it any wonder the rest of the world has the same flag as the
Americans, but theirs is on fire.