I have installed open office writer ; german version 2.2. It works fine.

I want to change to the English or Dutch version.

After I have downloaded the file: OOo_2.3.0_Win32Intel_install_nl.exe and I
unpack this file I get the message from Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe

This applicatio has requeseted the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

I get the same message if I want to install the german 2.3 upgrate package.

I ask the "application's support team" for help.

Waiting for your reply,

H.Crone