R P & C A Thornton wrote:
I purchased Open Office.org 2.0 attached to a magazine devoted to this
suite. Can I install it (or download later versions) and install the OOo
Suite without removing Microsoft Office Pro 2003? Can both applications
co-exist on the same drive peacefully?

Hope you can advise me regarding this concern

Yes, you can have both OpenOffice and Microsoft Office on the same computer, as I do at work.  The only thing to watch for, is during the install, you'll be asked if you want OpenOffice to be the default application for Microsoft Office files.  This is your personal choice and can be easily changed later.  Also, the latest version is 2.3, which can be downloaded for free from www.openoffice.org

--
 Use OpenOffice.org