A problem with printing address labels (OO 2.3):
Having followed exactly the instructions in the Help file ("Printing Address Labels"), I duly produced a document (on an Avery 14-label sheet) correctly accessing the required records from Base. However, there was only one page. After fruitless searches for options I may have missed, either in the label set-up or the printing set-up, in the end the only way I could produce my complete set of labels was to print a sheet, de-select the first fourteen names in the database view, print the next sheet, and so on. Thankfully, it was a rather elite Christmas card list of a mere 60 names!

I use PCLinux OS, but I had the same result when I tried 2.3 OO on Windows.

I thought as a work-around of putting a manual page break in, but this option is unavailable once I have put in the fields and clicked the synchronise window.

BrianB