Hi. I just reinstalled my 10.4 OS on Mac. Since then, I get these mysterious
error msgs:
1. OO "Timed out".
2. The application "Transport Monitor" could not be launched because of a
shared library error: "<Transport Monitor><Transport
Monitor><HotSyncLib.PPC><>"The application "Transport Monitor" could not be
launched because of a shπared library error: "<Transport Monitor><Transport
Monitor><HotSyncLib.PPC><>"

I tried reinstalling,etc. Software is current. I havd 2.3. Coulnd't find in
FAQs, etc.
Could it be prob w/ x11? I don't know how to diagnose. Never had this prob.
Thanks.

Eckhart

Eckhart Beatty
Beatty Communications