ROBIN HUMPHREY wrote:
I DOWNLOADED YOUR SYSTEM OPENOFFICE.ORG2.3 IT WILL NOT
OPEN  PLEASE HELP

Robin

You have not told us what operating system you are using. I will assume that you have a version of Windows. If it is not then someone else may need to help

When you download the openoffice.org you need to double click the program file that you downloaded and that will install OpenOffice 2.3.

When the install is complete then look on your start menu for an OpenOffice folder and in that you will find writer, Calc etc.

I hope that helps.

--
Thanks

Rob