thanks, I will give it a try.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harold Fuchs
  To: users@openoffice.org
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [users] Re: invoice template

  On 25/11/2007 00:24, NoOp wrote:
On 11/22/2007 01:59 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
  On 20/11/2007, Keith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I noticed that I doesn't do any computations.  Is there an invoice
template out there that does?

Thanks,
Keith
      The package at
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/SunTemplatepack_1 has
invoice stuff although you have to download and unpack the file before that
information is available. I haven't tried it so I can't make any comments. I
found it using Google.

NO. *Don't unpack it*. Download it & note the directory where you
downloaded it to. Then from within OOo:

Tools|Extension Manger|Add

then browse to the download directory & under 'File Type' select
Extension & then click on the .oxt that you've downloaded. The Extension
Manager will install the extension/template pack for you.

That's it. You'll then find the added templates in File|New|Templates
and Documents|Templates.

However, Keith neglected to mention which invoice template he was having
problems with; perhaps he could reply back to users@openoffice.org and
let us know which template he was using.

cc'd to unsubscribed: kgoldste
See: http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for more information

  To *install* the templates, do as NoOp says.

  However, if you want to determine what's in the package *before* installing
it [I usually find this helpful ;-) ] then you need to unpack it. It was *only*
by unpacking it that I discovered it had invoice templates.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England