I currently have two graphs plotted on a single chart. Open Office
makes this rather easy, automatically giving each graph a different
colour. However, I need each graph to be of a different weight, ie
bold or thick line for one graph and a thin line for the other.

I have charted the stress/strain relationships for several
experimental compound materials. One graph is the strain with
increasing stress, the other with decreasing stress. I need the
increasing stress graph to be bold, as it is the significant figure.
The decreasing stress graph is just secondary information and
therefore should be less prominent.

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com