Hi,

I'm trying to look into Open Office 2.3 for my clients. I realise that
Open Office 2.3 will install jre 6u2 no matter if a newer version of jre
is installed. I also understand that I can change the msi table values to
install other versions of jre.

My enquiry is that will it have any known or possible conflicting issues
if I had jre 6u3 installed instead of jre 6u2?

Because my client requested to have jre 6u3 installed on their system. I
don't see why they should have two versions of jre installed. It also make
the installation easier. Instead of installing open office and jre 6u3
seperately, I can install open office with jre 6u3. One step instead.

Hope to hear from you soon.

It be of great help if you can response to be asap.

Thanks,
Willy