I downloaded OpenOfffice2.3 for Mac Tiger 10.4.11 The icon is in the dock but just bounces and I get a "command timed out" error message. I have tried both the "edit" or "ok" buttons and nothing happens. Any advise or pointers you may offer will be greatly appreciated. Have used OpenOffice in the past with success. The issues tells me I'm already registered. My correct email is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
 John Norton