I downloaded the most recent version of Open Office and saved a file of
names and addresses.  I then tried to open the file in Microsoft Excel
but it did not open.  I thought Open Office was compatible with Excel,
Word, etc.  Please help!

Thanks!
Susan Sene

The contents of this email may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  It is intended for the use only of the intended recipient.

If the receiver of this message is not the intended recipient, the receiver is
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of
this email or any attachment is strictly prohibited.  If this email was
erroneously addressed to you, please delete all copies from your system, and
notify Susan Sene at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you.