Hi,
I am a new user of OpenOffice, so, please forgive me...

When I open a .ppt file with OO, I get a standard screen with little slides on
sides of the screen and the first slide on the center part of the screen. Then
I can launch the diaporama.

Q1: is it a way to launch the diaporama directly?

However, I do not find the way to have the diaporama running automatically

Q2: what should I do to have the diaporame running automatically?

When there is a music attach to the presentation, I got it only with the first
slide.

Q3: What can I do to keep the music going for the entire diaporama?

Thanks and regards
Thierry

Vous voulez vous faire connaître... Créez gratuitement votre espace sur le web.
http://spaces.live.com