On 2007-03-31, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday 30 March 2007 17:20, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>  from Tom Chilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who wrote:
>
>> The help section describes this:
>
> Thank you, what is missing in the help is that you need to auto-appear the
> toolbar before you can uncheck it so it never comes again.
>
> Not completely clear IMOHO.

Finally, I got rid of those pop-up toolbars!  I found them to
be exruciatingly annoying: every time the mouse entered the OOo
window, a popup toolbar would appear in front of whatever I was
working on.

FWIW, I also found the "help" info to be a bit inadequate.  I
couldn't get rid of some of the toolbars unless I docked them
first.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm not available
                                  at               for comment..