On 10/12/2007, NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 12/09/2007 10:14 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>

> > Could you provide an example of a program that is easier to download?
> > I don't think that even Windows Update is this intuitive.
> >

> Robert Kaiser just completed the new SeaMonkey webpages & did a fine job
> on this particular problem:
>
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/
> [with javascript turned on :-]
> It's even pretty easy & simple with javascript turned off.

Just like Firefox and Thunderbird, the Seamonkey page has a large
"Download Now" graphic. The OOo graphic says "get openoffice.org"
which I can understand will be confusing to those not familiar with
it. Maybe that should be changed to "Download Now". I'll file the bug
this afternoon.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il