I recently downloaded Open Office 2.3.0 and with I had not. The earlier version was pretty balky, but I have trouble using 2.3.0 at all. It is incredibly slow to load, and when it opens the cursor is frozen for quite a while, and later, when it lets me type, it tends to let me type whole lines with nothing showing up on the screen at first, and then catching up. I wonder if it's possible to go back to an earlier version.

I'm using a windows machine, AMD chip, 1 meg of RAM. Windows Professional. It's not the most powerful machine, but other programs seem to work just fine.

Robert