[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Will open office suite enable me to access my existing Microsoft office word and excel documents? thanks- I'm trying to get away from using microsoft. David

**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

David

Yes it will enable you to access Microsoft Office word and excel document provided they are not in the latest 2007 format i.e. docx and .xlsx file extensions. To read those you need another program. If you are on a Microsoft operating system then you can download a free reader for Word and Excel.

Happy New year

Rob