Betty Ellison wrote:
> I need to know how to use the program NewOpenOffice I cant seem to find the
> manual on the internet.  Can I buy one from you? I am having trouble using
> it. I am a senior citizen age 70 and cant afford much money to buy it but
> cant seen to use it without a manual that I can look at. If I cant know how
> to use it I will have to go to another program.Request

The OpenOffice manuals are available on the web site:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/ .
You might also want to check out http://www.openoffice.blogs.com/ .  On
that site is a lot of useful info and some tutorials.  She also has a
book available that's not too expensive.  You can also find some help
here: http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield/ooo.html

And of course, if you have some specific problem, feel free to join the
forum and ask here.

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not
directly to me.