[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I downleaded your Office 2.3.1. When I try to open word files, a prompt comes on the screen asking for Microsofts 16 digit user number. Do I need to purchase this to be able to open these files on demand?

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

I think you are trying to run MS Office 2007 trial version and not OpenOffice.

Have you downloaded OpenOffice from www.openoffice.org? If so there is a download file on your machine. You then need to install open office by double-clicking the download and following the instructions. After the download and the install the Openoffice programs are found in a folder in >Start >All Programs

Thanks

Rob