From: Opal Office
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:03 PM
Subject: OPAL OFFICE: Download Link.

Dear Frank,

Please click the link below to complete your purchase of OPAL OFFICE - Instant
Download.

https://www.e-junkie.com/d/?t=gc-242942837812396&d=1285749

Please note, this link is temporary and will expire once you use it. If
clicking on this link does not work, please copy paste it in your browser's
address bar and press enter.

Please leave your comment in our guestbook as soon as you receive your item:
http://users3.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g34-02241-55

Thank you very much,
OfficeBestDeal.com