On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:51:15 +0100
Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a spreadsheet, containing multiple pages.
> I create an autofilter on the first page, then switch to the second
> page, to create another autofilter for the second spreadsheet page.
> When I switch back to the first page of the spreadsheet, then the
> first created autofilter is gone.
>
> Is it possible to create an autofilter per spreadsheet page?

On reading Kirill's reply i wonder if Master Documents would help, ie:

* Make each current sheet a separate file.
* When it comes to printing or what have you combine them all into a
master document.

Bit of a cludge but it may solve your issue. Not much use if you use
extensive cross-sheet formulas i'm afraid.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416