At 15:26 17/01/2008 -0500, Victor Chapman wrote:
I may use the wrong terminology here, but.

I have workbook with several pages (tabs). What I would like to do is to is to define a single print page using data from several of the tabbed pages. In spite of my best efforts I can't figure out how to do this.

I don't think it is possible to combine information from more than one (tabbed) sheet of a spreadsheet on one page of printout, in fact. (Perhaps someone will know better.)

The simplest way to do what you need is merely to copy all the information you require into a region of one sheet - even, perhaps, an extra sheet constructed for this purpose. When pasting into the area you are going to print, use Edit | Paste Special... (or right-click | Paste Special..., or Ctrl+Shift+V) instead of ordinary Paste, and then tick Link under Options. This will mean that your new cells will have references back to your source cells and will change when those cells change.

Use Format | Print Ranges > | Define to restrict what you then need to print.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker