Loki wrote:
> I am sorry, but I am a blind person living in Australia, I have a screen 
> reader. I downloaded your product, and the website is a laberynthe and all 
> but impossible to find where I needed to go, the process is overwhelming if 
> you're bllind.
>
> I need sombody to address the problems I have, do you even have a blind 
> user's policy? Screen reader help? Should I delete the product as its denied 
> to millions of blind people? I have no access to word office MS, I am not 
> able to do anything right it seems. I have XP home, but no MS office BC the 
> ratbags at Home Entertainment where I bought the product didn't warn me. I am 
> in a real bind. I am poor financially unable to by office and the current 
> ones are 2007 which are not compatible with my software, I need 2003m. I 
> tried your' product as a last ditch attempt to edit my files and such... but 
> again, access denied! Why is this the stroy so often with large community 
> type sites>< I am frustrated and disillusioned!
>
> Steve    
>   
Here's the link to the English Windows version.  You'll have to click on
the words "continue to download".

http://download.openoffice.org/2.3.1/contribute.html?product=OpenOffice.org&os=winwjre&lang=en-US&version=2.3.1

You'll have to download the installation file and then double click on
it, to go through the installation process.  Is there someone who can
assist you with this?  Also, I have no experience with screen readers,
so I can't offer advice in that respect.

You might also mention your general area, to see if there's someone on
this list, near to you, who can help.


Please respond only to the mail list ([email protected]) and not
directly to me.
-- 
Use OpenOffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to