marie-claude pugin wrote:
> Hello
> I have an old PC with windows98 system and a low band internet access.
> I am afraid that downloading the full Openoffice suite (min 98 mo) will take
> a very long time.
> Would it be possible to download  the Draw and Impress modules only?
> Thanks and regards
> Marie Claude Pugin

No, you have to download the entire package.  Also, with an older
computer, you may have to consider if it's sufficient for the latest
version.  Check the requirements, as listed here:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_20.html

If your hardware is inadequate, you may be better off with v1.1.5, which
is still available at www.openoffice.org.

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not
directly to me.