VMain wrote:
> I have version 2.2 of Open Office and find that, when I email an attachment,
> it usually cannot be opened by the recipient.  Would going back to an earlier
> version of Open Office help?  If not, any suggestions.

You are probably sending the default ISO standard ODT files, which
Microsoft refuses to support.  You'll have to save in Word format
(select from the drop down list in "Save as") or click on File > Send >
E-mail as Microsoft Word.  You should also make sure automatic file name
extensions is selected, in the Save As panel.  Another method would be
to export or send as PDF.

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not
directly to me.